Monday, June 2, 2008

Another day at Grandma's

I know that everyone gets tired of seeing pics at Grandma's house on Sunday's but we sure love them. The kids look forward to it every week. There is nothing like some sun and water with family.

Gabe holding up the soccer ball

Lexie hates all the splashing that the kids do in the bigger pool. So here she is in this pitiful pool with one ring that doesn't even inflate. But she just plays away by herself perfectly content.

Logan getting ready to throw the ball at Grandma

Hot stuff getting some sun in preparation for Cancun

The ground was so wet from the storm that morning that my mom's yard was just mud under the grass. Add more water and we had a bog going on. Gabe biffed it and he got up from the grass looking like this.

2 comments:

Sally said...

You've been a blogging machine the last couple of days. I'm definitely going to bring my suit next sunday so I can catch up to you guys.

melissa said...

Lexi's hair is so cute! I have been thinking about cutting Paisley's short, but I can't do it. I can't believe how grown up Logan looks. I wish I could meet them all!