Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anniversary Date


Last night Corey took me out for our Anniversary. Although it isn't until Thursday, this was the only free night we have had together. We both got a little more dolled up than usual and went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse one of our favorites. Then we went to see Indian Jones new movie. Of course we had ice cream afterwards. It has been a great 9 years together and I wouldn't have my life any other way with any other man. Thanks to Danielle who watched our kids so we could have a night out alone. On Thursday maybe I will post more pictures from our early years together.

4 comments:

Walling Family said...

Congratulations! 9 years wow you are almost to the 10 year mark! I can't wait to see pics from the early years

The Thompson Family said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys got a room because how could Corey resist such a hottie. See you in a week! Love you!

melissa said...

Awe that is cute. Your hair is soo long! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

NO wonder my grandkids are so cute!!! Good genes