Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're Back!!!

Our vacation was amazing!!! We had so much fun and we all got so much sun. The first day we got up at 3:30am to get ready and be at the airport. Our plane left at 6am so we had to be ready and on time. I was so excited the way there I could hardly hold still. When we got there it was so beautiful. We waited for everyone else to come in and then we went out to dinner. It was a great day actually getting to see how beautiful Cancun really is.


View from the lobby over the pool

My sister-in-law Melissa and my brother Beau with my mom and dad

Me trying to act sexy while shooting pool

Corey and I happy to be here

Day 2 will follow along with the other days. It was just too many things to describe and fit into one blog. Keep checking back.

No comments: