Monday, May 26, 2008

Where have I been?

I am so sorry that I have fallen off the face of the earth and the worst part is I don't even have pictures. This past week Corey's family was in town and I totally spaced it on the camera. So I have no pictures to show you all what we did all week. Corey's dad helped us fix up some stuff on our house. We went bowling and went out for ice cream. It was a nice visit. Corey's brother came as well with his family. We hung out and went to the splash park. They had a great time playing with their cousins. So now that I am back in the swing of things hopefully you will hear more from me. I know I dropped the ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back to earth Kory Jane!!!

Anna Min said...

Hey Kory...I just wanted to let you know we had a great time with you guys last weekend...I can't believe it has been a week!...anyway...the girls asked us to turn back to Corey and Kory's throughout our trip home:) Thanks for being great hosts...have a blast in Cancun!