Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Golfing (Family Fun)

Sometimes for our family fun we enjoy a good game of golf together. Granted I don't actually golf, I like to drive the cart around and watch the kids and Corey interact. This last trip was fun as usual and it was such a beautiful day. We did have an incident with Lexie. We asked if she had to use the bathroom before we took off and of course the answer was no. So on about hole 3 she has to go really bad. I know that she will not be able to hold it to the next rest stop...so I held her up and made her pee in between the two golf carts. I am glad there were no cops to get an indecent exposure charge, but when a three year old has to go, there is no waiting. I love riding and looking at all the beautiful trees and landscape. So we should have many more pictures of golf in the future.

Me posing with the golf cart--notice no clubs in the back

Lexie running toward us after finally relieving herself

Sorry, but couldn't resist the actual spot of relief

My fanatical husband--he loves his golf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute shorts Kory!

Sarah said...

We've had our share of "roadside pit stops" ourselves- totally understand! Oh, I made that recipe for mango salsa for dinner tonight. We had it over tilapia fillets and it was yummy! Thanks!!

The Thompson Family said...

I agree that those are cute pants. Are you not going to play golf at Cancun? Five weeks from today! I love you.