Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gabe's Pre-K Graduation

Gabe walking in for his ceremony
Gabe sitting patiently
Walking to get his certificate
Gabe with proud mom afterwards
Well Gabe has graduated (or has Gabe says it his Gradulation) today. I was so proud of him. They were so good to sit still in their chairs. The teacher put a men's button up white shirt on backwards as their gowns. They made their cute little caps. The songs they sang were adorable and I have added a video clip of one of them. He is such a sweet heart and he really knows how to get into my heart. On his folder there were a lot of the kids in his class that stated they loved his curly hair...I think everyone does. So off to Kindergarten next year for Gabe. I still have one more year with Lexie home and then I will be a loner....I guess we might have to remedy that soon.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so CUTE in his hat. I am so sorry that I missed it. I also love that curly hair!

melissa said...

What a cutie! They do grow up fast. I love how he watches you instead of whatever the other kids are looking at.

The Thompson Family said...

I can't believe Gabe will be five. Man the time flies by. I wish I could see them more often. I love you!

Thor'sblog said...

I now have a blog http://thorstuff.blogspot.com/