Monday, May 5, 2008

Batter Up

Gabe's turn at bat (our lefty)
Lexie attempting to hit, more miss though
Logan getting down and dirty

For Christmas Gabe got this self loading baseball stand. Up until now it has been too cold to play with, plus it was still in the box. So I finally got the screwdriver out and put it together. It loads all by itself which really helps me out and it plays music and cheers. Really cute toy. The kids loved it. Gabe is amazing at hitting the baseball. He has always shown a lot of hand eye coordination. Logan has to practice more at it. But they both did really well and the best part is the balls are soft so they will not break one of my windows if they happen to hit them. This could be the best way to play baseball ever!!


2 comments:

melissa said...

Cute new pictures! It looks like you are enjoying the warm weather. Your flower garden looks nice! Maybe someday I will get around to planting flowers..

The Thompson Family said...

Hey Kory, Your kids are so cute. Good job on your garden. I wish I had a flower bed of my own. Someday I suppose. I love you!