What were you doing 10 years ago? Hmm, I was 18 and in college. Boy that makes me look old huh? I actually stayed with my Grandma in Brigham City for the Fall and went up to Rick's college for the winter semester. That was a great year of dating all sorts of guys and just living it up. Boy I met a lot of people that year. Got a lot of kissing done too!! ;)
What were you doing 20 years ago? Wow, I was 8 years old and getting baptized. I remember that we didn't have a font in NC, so I was baptized in some one's swimming pool. Cool I know. I remember we had a swim party afterwards, what can you expect from the southerners. I also got my glasses around then, those lovely pink ones...yikes.
5 things on my "to-do" list today :
1. Take my friends little boy to school
2. Make a custard fruit pie for FHE treat
3. Go get the boys from school
4. I already cleaned the kitchen this morning so that is at least done
5. I have to go get new running shoes when Corey gets off work. I have shin splints and they hurt like crazy.
5 Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Fresh baked cookies or oreos
3. Red Vines
4. A mean PB&J
5. Any carbs turn me on
Places I've lived:
1. Green River, WY
2. Lumberton, NC
3. Brigham City, UT
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Phoenix, AZ
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Walmart (current cashier)
2. CH Mortgage, as a Assistant Closer
3. Vet Assistant
4. Secretary for a Lawyer
5. Executive Assistant for a dance studio
6. Autoliv, worked on the night shift putting airbags together
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. People think that I love working out and lifting weights. But the main reason I do it is so I can eat what I want and not feel guilty
2. I can actually play the piano, and I used to play very very well. I also used to play the saxophone.
3. I had braces twice growing up. Once when I was 7 to correct an overbite and then once again my Junior year of High school because my eye teeth were stuck up in my gums. Lots of money in these teeth. Thanks mom and dad.
4. I weighed almost 200 pounds after I had Gabe and lost it all with WeightWatchers.
5. I once lost my bra in class when I was in the 4th grade. Dang that hole in my backpack. It made for a good laugh once I got a little older.
Tag to those of you who haven't done this yet! :)
Nicholas Visits The Temple
23 hours ago