Friday, March 7, 2008

Girls Night

Last night my friend Danielle had a couple of girls over to watch Pride & Prejudice. This would be the really old one that takes a long time to watch all of them. We started at 8pm and I left at almost 1am with still all of them there. I felt like the party pooper, but I was so tired and I thought I was going to fall asleep anyways. It was so much fun to just hang out with a bunch of girls and laugh and giggle about things. Makes me feel not so old. There was so much crap there to snack on, and yes I maybe over-indulged to the point of making myself sick. But I think that will help me to make it through this weekend of work, because they have me working all day Saturday and Sunday. I will be ready for this weekend to be over. I just wanted to thank Danielle for letting us come over and crash her living room. We have to do that again sometime!!!! You girls rock!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

If only you would have stayed five more minutes you could have seen the end. I didn't think I was going to make it home I was so tired. I love that movie though so it was worth it. Barbara and I watched becoming Jane last night and it was really pretty good. Now we need to have another girls night to watch sense and sensibility, because it is really good.
I'm sorry you have to work tommorrow. I was going to say let's get together this week, but Samm is grounded from playing with anyone. I'll have to explain later, because this comment is already rediculously long.