Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Lining up for the big event
Gabe in the process of hunting
Lexie looking in the tall grass
Look at the spoils of their hunt
Today my sister-in-law Sally came over with my nieces and nephew for our annual Easter Egg hunt. It was such a nice day for it too. Sunny and in the 70's, you just couldn't ask for more. Sally and I just hid the eggs everywhere and let them loose. The kids gathered and then indulged in everything. There was nothing left, they ate all that candy. Of course dinner would be out of the question tonight. I also have to say sorry to Sally who is trying not to eat dairy because poor baby Macey does not do well with it. So she had to not only watch the kids eat, but me as well. We had so much fun and the kids played outside for a couple of hours. They also got really muddy within that time. We are so lucky to have family near by.

No comments: