Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally We Got A Pilot

I do wish the economy would get better, in fact I worry way more than I should. But luckily Corey is with a good private company whose goal this year is to make no layoffs, so I was trying to think positive. Corey and I have been looking at the Honda Pilot for a long time now. They are rather expensive and so we knew we would have to shop wisely if we really wanted one. We have been looking for months to no avail. But since the economy is so crappy the prices have come down and made them more affordable for us. So Corey finally found one for a great price up in Kansas City. So yesterday he drove up and traded in our van and came back with it. I love it already and I am just itching to drive it. I have no reason right now, but I think now I won't mind running errands so much.






7 comments:

Pepple said...

Nice! Don't you love getting a new car. We were able to get our Suburban at a great price because of the bad economy and 4.00 gas prices over the summer.

We'll definately have to go to the zoo sometime when the weather is warmer. I don't have a membership to the Tulsa zoo, but I do to the Dallas zoo so it gets me in pretty cheap to the Tulsa on.

I just read you message about pics the end of March. What weekend exactly? My mom is moving from Dallas so we are going to go down there for a few days to spend time with her the end of March. But if we are here I would be more than happy to do it :)

Seth and Julie said...

I wanted a Pilot and Seth wanted a Pacifica so we got a Town and Country. So dorky...but I love it.

Kory Jane said...

I told Corey we should have gone with a newer mini-van and his reply was no way. I don't think he will let us go back to a van. I think it hurts his male ego to drive around in it. But I loved how easy it was to load up in a van.

The Thompson Family said...

Very Nice. Honda's are great cars. I am excited to see your new ride later this month. I love you!

Sally said...

Very nice! You mean you don't just go for joy rides in it?!

Lisa said...

Excellent! Looks very nice!

Walling Family said...

Nice! Very Nice! Love the new vehicle!