Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hailey is One Month Old!!

Can you believe it has been one month since we had Hailey. I have to admit it feels like we have had her longer than that. It might be the fact that we are awake most of the 24 hours of the day. But I would not give her back for the world. She was worth everything that I had to give up to have her. She has been a pretty good baby with the usual bouts of fussiness. But one look at those super chubby cheeks and you can't help but kiss her. I thought instead of a bunch of pictures I would take a little video. I was so sure she would be super happy since it was in the morning, but she decided to give us her "attitude" to show everyone. We love you Hailey Sophia and we are so excited to have you in our family.


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Even the fussy ones are precious! Remember, you will sleep again!

Seth and Julie said...

Oh you are right, I totally want to kiss those cheeks!

Riley's said...

First of all the rooting when you tried to give her her pacifier the first time killed me. It made me want my baby to come out NOW. It was so sweet. I loved it. And then those cheeks just like my kids. Such a cutie. I'm glad we all forget about the sleepless nights long enough to consider other ones. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love that little snorting she does!!1

Sally said...

I don't know, I think you might have pinched her because she is always perfect when I see her.

Anna Min said...

Sooo cute. All that dark hair and sad pouting. I love it.
Horay for pacifiers! I wish Jeff appreciated them as Hailey does:)

melissa said...

She is very cute! I don't even remember what its like to have such a tiny little thing! Time is just flying by! Lexi is almost 4 crazy!

Straley Family said...

Your baby is so cute! I heard a rumor that you guys are going to Navoo soon with Scott and Alisha. We will be in Navoo the 24th and
25th of this month. It would be an awesome coincidence if we were there the same time. Let me know.