Sunday, March 8, 2009

What A Busy Saturday

I usually hate Saturday's that Corey works because I end up having a long day at home. But this past Saturday I was actually really busy so it didn't seem so long. I started out with the first soccer game of the spring for the boys. It was so windy here so I had to sit in the car with the baby and Lexie for an hour and a half. I wish I could have watched the game. I really enjoy watching them play. But I did manage to get pictures of them before the game.

Logan sporting his Eagles team uniform


Gabe for the Twisters and look at his curly fro

After games I went over to Sally's house to get my hair done. I have been growing my hair out forever and I needed some kind of change. It was getting to me and at least I held out until I had Hailey. But I ended up going pretty drastic.

Before
After
Then when I got home Corey watched the kids including Hailey so I could go shopping with Tiff. So we set out and I shopped a lot of stores without worrying about kids knocking this over or spilling anything. It was so much fun. We ended the night at Applebees. I love going there because of the WW menu so I don't have to worry about points there. It was a really good Saturday.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Good for You! You look great!

The Thompson Family said...

You do look great and you deserved a fun Saturday. What a good husband you have. I love you!

modern myrtle home said...

I love the new hair color and cut!! It is perfect on you. What a happy Saturday! :)

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but you look an awful lot like my daughter Kory Jane!

melissa said...

Your hair looks really cute! Sounds like you had a good day!

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

I love the hair it is so cute on you!!

Sally said...

I have to admit I was a little worried about how it was going to turn out, but the color looks awesome on you!

Doug and Marilyn said...

You're looking gorgeous!

britta said...

I love the color and the bangs, SO CUTE!!!