Monday, March 16, 2009

First Day of Spring Break...Got Lots Done

Today was a pretty good day for me. I got early and went out and worked out in my garage. Corey did a great job cleaning it out and turning half into my own personal gym. I love it. Of course it made me realize how out of shape I was, but it gives me an idea of where I need to go.



Then I spent the rest of the morning working. I have redone our main bathroom. I painted and then redecorated. I love it. I had some before pictures, but I erased them..whoops. But here are the after ones.





I also washed, waxed and cleaned the inside of our new car. Corey couldn't believe how productive I was today. He said if only I could be this productive everyday....yeah right. I am taking a day off tomorrow.

7 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Wow Kory you were productive. I am impressed. Your bathroom looks great and you look so cute by your punching bag. I love you!

Seth and Julie said...

You are killing me with all this working out with a 3 week old baby. You look great though!

melissa said...

Good Job! I need some of your motivation! LOL nice job on the bathroom! Beau has been working away on our basement and getting the house ready to sell.

Sally said...

Your bathroom looks great! What are you going to do this summer when it's 90 degrees in the garage?

Anonymous said...

Love that shower curtain Kory Jane. The bathroom looks so good, I hardly even recognized it. Good job.

Real Life Roberts said...

I guess having a baby and ending pregnancy was a great motivation for you! Your a mad woman! more power to you!

Anna Min said...

Can I punch your bag when I come? That looks fun...
With no one looking though...I'd look like an idiot.