Thursday, March 5, 2009

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things.

This blog was inspired by my sister-in-law who was having a rough day. I guess I needed to make a cute fun blog entry and so I thought of a couple of things that could and maybe would make someone smile. I know that I am lacking usually in the humor department, but hey I can at least give a crack at it.

My first thought was how excited I was to lose 7 pounds my first week of WeightWatchers. I know that the first couple of weeks you tend to lose more than usual, but nothing is better than stepping on the scale and seeing such a drastic difference. Smile #1

This next smile goes out to Sally and Danielle. I have proof that my house is not always spotless. The following picture was taken just seconds ago and yes that is crumbs all over my kitchen floor. I let them stay there all morning long without sweeping. I am not perfect so yes I plan on sweeping and mopping after this post, but hey at least it was not an immediate clean up. Smile #2

How could you not smile at this. Yesterday while Corey was changing a diaper Hailey's cord finally fell off. Corey came out saying he cut the cord off, I started freaking out. Then he explained it was hanging by this gooey mucus string and he just cut that. So I guess that is ok. Better than just pulling it off I guess. So I gave her a real bath last night. She actually did ok, until she got cold. Smile #3


I love this idea from my friend Julie, she had a post about celebrity crushes. And I had a fun time reading it and seeing who else had crushes on who. It really is a harmless idea I think. Corey and I actually joke about this all the time. His crush seems to be Jessica Simpson. He has always commented on how cute she is and I think her bust line helps out a lot. I have to admit she is a pretty woman.

I have to say my celeb crush right now is Gerard Butler from 300 and P.S. I Love You. Talk about a hottie. With a face like that and a nice accent to go with it who wouldn't swoon. To my credit I haven't actually seen 300 because it is rated R, but I have heard the bods in that movie are awesome.



As for my kids, they really don't care one way or the other. Although I caught Gabe ogling my Oxygen magazine the other day in my room. The bikini clad model on the front was sure catching his attention. I watched him from behind the door for a little while and then asked what he was doing. He just kinda backed away and said nothing as he headed toward the door. Only 5 and already looking at the bikini girls. Smile #4
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!


3 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

What a fun post! Your family is so cute, and what a beautiful baby. I would have to say that my celeb crush is definately Brad Pitt.

Seth and Julie said...

Congrats on the weight loss! We'll just keep Gabe and Alyssa away from each other because she is super boy crazy already. She says she has 90 boyfriends. Also, I have never heard of Gerard Butler? As for Jessica I wish I had her body when she was in Dukes of Hazard...perfect! Even if I worked out I couldn't get her chest though, unless I paid for it.

Sally said...

I'm totally laughing right now, becuase crumbs on the floor to me is more like half a box of crackers. I am very impressed that you didn't sweep it up right away though. Thanks for the smiles!