Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ode to American Idol

I Love American Idol this year. There are so many people on that I would love to see win. In fact, I have to admit none of the contestants this year make me want to scream. I really enjoy listening to them sing. This week I really liked Matt and Adam. I know that Adam got mixed reviews this week, but I really liked it. Plus who wouldn't like Matt's rendition of Carey Underwood's song. I voted for Adam multiple times before I couldn't get through. So at least I can say I did my part. If you are a lover of American Idol leave a comment to let me know who you like.




6 comments:

melissa said...

They really are so good and I love Adam! I also like Alison

Seth and Julie said...

I usually LOVE American Idol but I am not feeling it this year. A lot of them have talent but I don't really love any of them. Matt is talented and I like that Simon said he is not getting enough credit. Danny is the fave out here since he is from Wisconsin but I think he acts so smug. And Megan's dancing bugs me so badly. Adam is super talented and I agree that I like that he didn't try to be country but we think he is a poser.

You're right though. None of them are Sanjaya. They can all actually sing.

I'll let you know who my fave is if I ever pick one.

BeauRollins said...

Adam? my ears were a burning ring of fire. I'm sorry but that was awful. He has one pitch...ear piercing little girl pitch. My opinion. Melissa loves him.

britta said...

I knew I was going to win. For some reason I just felt it so it was pretty funny that my feeling was actually true.
Well, tell Corey if you start marathoning you will need to buy shoes more often than every 6 months. More like every 3 months.
Yes, they are great shoes. I bought the most expensive ones that worked for me. $160! How's that for taking full advantage of my free shoes!
Have you ever been fit for running shoes. Most running stores offer a fitting as a free service. You should really consider being fit for a pair. Especially if you are going to be training for a marathon.
It helps to avoid injury when you put that many miles in.

Doug and Marilyn said...

Adam scares me...I couldn't listen to his song this week..too weird! But I do like Matt!!

Sarah Bowen said...

Im a fan of Matt, but I missed last weeks show.