Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Overload

Had three kids throwing up in one day. I did not think I would survive. Lexie was the only one who didn't throw up, but she sure looked like she might. This stomach flu was a bad one.
Logan finally feeling a little better, he got it first and threw up for three days.
Lexie was the only one who didn't throw up all over the place.
Gabe at his finest....I am such a nice mom huh.
Hailey was so miserable. She was the worst because she doesn't get the throw up in a bowl idea and so was throwing up everywhere...including me. Yuck.
And as an added bonus, school was cancelled today due to ice....great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's quite the throw-up bowl. Looks like it will hold a whole meal. Sorry that you have been surrounded by vomit!!

Sally said...

Oh that really stinks! So far we have been really lucky and have had no sick kids. I'm knocking on wood right now!