Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog Challenge

Day 3- what makes you different from everybody else

What kind of question is this? Oh wait, I got it. I have a big something that makes me different at least physically. I have a tailbone that curves out instead of in. If you have ever seen Shallow Hal and the guy with the tail.....similar. I can't wiggle mine but it stick really far out and can be a nuisance when trying to sit on something hard or do something everyone takes for granted a sit up. I know that there has to be other people out there with this, but none that I have known personally. Anyone super jealous???

4 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Mine pokes out a little bit so you are not totally alone. It is our sister signature mark. Love you Kory :-)

Anonymous said...

I would be jealous only if you could wag it!!! I love all of you Kory Jane!!!

Seth and Julie said...

Wow, that is unique. I can't even think of an answer to this question, so whether it makes people jealous or not, at least you have something unique about you.

Sally said...

I'm SO jealous!