Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 1

Day 1- a recent picture and 15 interesting things about you



1. My husband and I share the same first name. (And now the last as well)

2. I had braces twice when I was young. Once around age 5 or 6 and then again my jr. year of high school.

3. I hate hate fish. I try all the time to just eat it because I know it is good for you, but sometimes it just won't go down.

4. I have a hard time talking with people I don't know. But once I get to know you that ends quickly.

5. I have ran 2 half marathons and training for my first full in May.

6. I love to read books, and something with a romantic notion for me is best. I love a good love story.

7. I used to faint A LOT as a teenager and would do so in some weird places. Water park, shower, at work just to name a few.

8. I have over 100 college credit and no degree. I kept changing my mind on my major and that obviously got me nowhere.

9. I love sweets. I know this is something everyone does, but for me it is really bad. I have been known to eat a whole pan of brownies or a whole package of oreos.

10. I think I am border line OCD because I like things done and organized in a certain way. I even have to push the alarm button like 10 times before bed to make sure the time is right.

11. I have a pet peeve about bad breath. If you got it, I want to be 100 feet away from you.

12. I have never had a traffic ticket although I have come close a couple of times.

13. I love dogs and have always wanted one of my own. Go figure I would marry a dog hater and only had one for a short amount of time. I will get one when the kids are older and we are in a house of our own. Hopefully.

14. I hate being cold. In the house I wear sweats and wool socks all the time. Don't know how it doesn't kill me on cold mornings to run, but I think since I don't feel cold it makes all the difference.

15. I hated my grade school years. I always look back and cringe. I really did get picked on a lot and some days I hated just going to school. Maybe that is one reason I try so dang hard to blend in with everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that I really enjoyed reading this. I have to confess that I too check the alarm clock at least 5 times before I can go to sleep. I do see alot of me in you but I am proud of that. I did not realize that you hated your grade school years. I can't imagine why they picked on you - you were so cute. I love you dearly Kory Jane.

Seth and Julie said...

It was so fun to read these answers. How scary to faint all the time. I also have over 100 college credits and no degree so I am glad I am not the only one who couldn't decide on a major. It makes me sad that you were picked on as a kid. I hate that some kids are mean. Fun answers, and cute picture...you two have such gorgeous eyes.

BeauRollins said...

So the reason you stay 100 feet from me is because of my breath? Now it all makes sense.

Sally said...

Cute blog idea. I think I would get stumped at day one though.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

Who needs grade school when you can have college!!!!

Anonymous said...

As I thought about this, I wished I would of held you back because you were so young with your birthday in August. You know what they say - Hindsight is better than foresight!!!