Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

I was reading my friend Julie's blog (hi Julie) and came across this idea for a 30 day blog challenge. I love the idea because it will give me something to write about. Sometimes I don't post because I don't feel I have anything interesting to write. But I liked these questions and I figured why not. Here is the list:



Day 1- a recent picture and 15 interesting things about you
Day 2- meaning behind blog name
Day 3- what makes you different from everybody else
Day 4- a habit I wish I didn't have
Day 5- a picture of somewhere I've been
Day 6- who is my favorite superhero and why
Day 7-a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8- short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
Day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
Day 10- music you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
Day 11- picture of your high school friends that meant the most to you
Day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14-a picture of you and your family
Day 15- the last ten books you read were
Day 16- You are happiest when...
Day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- plans/dreams/ goals you have for this year
Day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-why do you live where you live
Day 21- a picture of something that made you happy this week
Day 22- a picture of you and your friends
Day 23- something you crave a lot
Day 24- a letter to your parents
Day 25- what I would find in my purse
Day 26- something /someone you miss
Day 27- a picture of you this time last year. How have you changed?
Day 28-your favorite article of clothing
Day 29- the last ten movies you've watched
Day 30-in this past month, what have you learned?


If you want to do it as well I invite you along. What a great way to get to know someone. Tomorrow I will start with day 1. This gives me time to find a recent decent (ha ha that rhymes) picture of me. See ya tomorrow.

1 comment:

Seth and Julie said...

Yay, I am glad you decided to play along. It is hard to find new stuff to post in the Winter so this should be fun.