Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Starting the Summer Out Right

Last Friday was a busy fun day for us. Yes I am a little behind on my blogging. We had Logan and Gabe's end of year soccer party. I guess Coweta had so much money left over that they threw a party. We had hot dogs and hamburgers and they rented out the big jumpers. Plus they were playing loud music and it was actually good music. We had fun and the kids just wanted to keep playing with all their friends.


Hailey enjoying the day...no that is not her Dew in there. Dad thought he was being funny.
Spread the blanket out and we had our little picnic
Look how in love we still are...
Dad loving on Hailey...she is just so dang cute.
Earlier in the day I took the kids to the library to pick out some summer reading books and they built a park right next to it. So we sat out on the blanket and relaxed for a little while. I almost wanted to just take a nap, but with four kids it just wouldn't be safe.
Logan reading one of his books...this boy can read anything. He even reads the scriptures as well as Corey and I now. He is amazing.

Logan took this for us. Gotta love the summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures Kory!! Of course, having cute people in them help. I love you girl!