Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary Babe

Today Corey and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary. I really can't believe that we have been married 10 years already. I look back on my wedding pictures and it seems like we were just there yesterday. I have really been blessed with a wonderful husband. He has been such a great help to me and we have always been equal in everything that we do. I love that he is my best friend and that we laugh and play together just as much as we did when dating. I mentioned yesterday that it was going to be our Anniversary and what we should do. Corey was concerned because he has this MBA exam that he is really stressing over and he has to take it by tomorrow. So I could see him trying to see how he could take me out and fit his test in there somewhere. I told him not to worry that we can celebrate another day. I could tell he didn't like that, but we already know that we love and appreciate each other. Whether we do it tonight or next week or not go out at all, he and I are still best friends and he is all I could have ever asked for.


Sorry, I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of a picture. Here we are in front of the Logan temple exactly 10 years ago.


This was last year at Cancun....the vacation that we both will remember for the rest of our lives.

6 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Happy 10 years!!!! You are right that celebrating doesn't make or break the day. Being in love for 10 years is its own awesome celebration. Congrats!!!

P.S. Kory, you look HOT in that Cancun pic!!!!

britta said...

Congratulations! Ours is coming up this year. It is so Bizarre how fast time passes.

Anonymous said...

Did you take your headliner picture from my camera? I thank our Heavenly Father every night that you married Corey. Happy 10 years and there will be many, many more! I love you both.

Sarah said...

Congratulations, you guys! 10 years really is a big deal and I hope you were able to enjoy it. It's so great that you'll get to spend eternity with your best friend!

Anna Min said...

I love your new header picture:)
Congratulations guys!

melissa said...

Awe congratulations!