Monday, June 22, 2009

Hailey is four months old!!

Wow!! Where has the time gone? I can remember so clearly and it seems like just yesterday she was born. She has grown so much and her little personality is just getting brighter and brighter. I love how she will hear my voice and look all over trying to locate me. I also secretly love the fact that Corey can't get her to smile and then all I have to do is talk to her and she will grin at me. I love that I am the only one who can calm her when she gets really mad or upset. I love that I can see she loves me already.

We had her Doctor appointment today and she is growing and looking so great. She is short and fat according to the percentages. She is only in the 25th percentile for height and weighing in at 16 pounds she is in the 75th percentile. But nothing is cuter than fat thighs on a baby. She did real well on her shots, although I know the worst part will be tomorrow after she has kept them still all night. She is rolling over on occasion from her back to her tummy. I love my little girl and every day brings something new.

Look at the pout, right after she was born.
Look at that cute fat face. How could you not love this face.


4 comments:

Walling Family said...

So dang cute! Oh how I wish we lived closer, how much fun they would have in fact all our kids would have instant play mates basically their age!

Becky said...

oh how I love that pudgy little face!

Anonymous said...

I love that little pudgy face!

The Thompson Family said...

I can't believe she is four months either. Jason and I agree that pudgy babies are the cutest. We love you and miss you guys!