Monday, July 28, 2008

Woolaroc- Part 2 Museum

After the Mountain Men camp we went up to the main area that has a lodge, a museum and a bunch of animals that you can pet. So we had a picnic lunch and just looked around at all the cool stuff. It really was a fun day and the kids got really upset when it was time to go.



Our family picture which turned out really good.
Had to get a picture of these really shrunken heads. I promise they are real and it even says how they did it. Kind of freaky to think those used to be real human heads!!

2 comments:

BeauRollins said...

I remember that place. Those heads are pretty cool. I wonder when I die if I can have that done to my head. One of my kids can put it on the mantel.

melissa said...

Beau is a dork. Looks like a lot of fun. I love the pic of Lexi with gpa! How are you feeling these days?