Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things that make you go BLAH

So I am sure no one wants to hear gross stories about how things are going, but this is not too bad. I have not thrown up yet...yeah. But I have the worst food aversion I have ever had. Food just on general sounds really gross to me and I have to force myself to eat. I made chicken the other night and couldn't go near it for fear that I would up chuck. So last night one of Corey's freighters came into town and took us out to eat at Flemings..this really expensive nice steakhouse. I was so worried that my stomach wouldn't behave and I wouldn't be able to eat. But after one bite of my steak my stomach cooperated and I actually was hungry for the first time in days. The steak was the best I ever had and the dessert was awesome. We will probably never go back again unless someone is willing to pay that exuberant price for us. Sorry no pictures, it was really nice and I didn't want to look too white trash with the richies.

3 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Steak is always a good choice no matter how you feel :-) I am glad you were able to eat it. I hope you are feeling better. I love you!

melissa said...

I'd take food aversion over puking any day! I hope you feel better!

Sally said...

Wow, thats not like you at all to not like food! Hope your luck continues with no puking!