Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lexie's Obsession With Soap

I will be the first to admit that I like that fresh feeling from just taking a shower and smelling like soap. I never had issues with soap with the boys. They use it to wash their hands and then it is forgotten. Well my daughter has a secret love affair with soap. I find her in the bathroom with the bottle of soap just pumping away. There is soap everywhere, on her hands, feet, hair. I have to hide the hand soap up on shelves to keep her at bay. Then tonight I go to get her all dried off after her bath and she looks at me and says, "Mom, I am sorry about the soap in the bathtub." I go look and sure enough she dumped the whole bottle of conditioner in the bottom of the tub. I was wondering why she felt so slimy. I just hope that she will grow out of this phase, and not have a lasting addiction.

No comments: