Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Last Day

What a sad day this was. We had to leave the resort at 12:20, so of course we were up early trying to get the most out of our last day. The only other early birds were my parents. The other couples like to sleep in, but I have never been one to do that. So my lovely husband (who also likes to sleep in) got up to be with me. What a sweetie. We walked down on the rocks by the ocean and gathered shells for the kids. It was so beautiful and a nice morning to be with my hubby. We ate breakfast alone and we just walked around taking pictures. The last half of the day was long and the flights seem to take forever, but it was an experience I will never forget, and we are already saving to go again in a couple of years.


Mom and Dad dipping in the pool early
A picture of the huge pool that went along the front of the resort
I am gearing up for the buffet..can't you tell
Gathering shells along the rocks
There was no beach, just rocks that dropped off into the ocean
They had these cute little hermit crabs that I loved to pick up and hold. We used to get them from the beach in NC..it brought back memories
The imprint of the corral that used to live on the rocks.
The flags tell you when it gets dangerous, but of course my husband ignored them
Corey in front of the snorkeling inlet


2 comments:

Anna Min said...

Looks sooo fun. I can't believe how much golf Corey played! And a buffet.
Yeah. I'd go back too...:)

melissa said...

It was sad to leave. That trip went by way too fast!