Saturday, July 5, 2008

Announcement

Ok, so I was going to hold off on this, but the cat got out of the bag and like mom says you defiantly can't keep this secret for too long. So I decided to go ahead and let everyone know....

We are expecting our number four....

That is right, I am pregnant yet again. We were both shocked when it happened so quickly after getting off the birth control, but this time is as good as any. I am still early on, almost 7 weeks but everything is normal so far. Except I haven't gotten sick yet, a little bit of a sour stomach but that is about it. Well and the indigestion, but that might be all the hamburgers I consumed this weekend. That would be enough to make anyone have major stomach issues. I am due at the end of February and we are excited to have our last one. So I will keep you posted with this. I will keep posting pictures of my growing abdomen and everything else that grows with it.

13 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! I love your little ones in Primary, so much spunk and personality, one more is awesome.

melissa said...

Awe, Congratulations! I was wondering about that. Good luck! Beau and I are considering trying this fall so maybe we will have two close in age again!

Thor'sblog said...

Grats Kory I love you and it was great hanging out with you guys again.

Sally said...

Can you imagine the scene we are going to make now, when you are toting four and I've got three!

Doug and Marilyn said...

congrats!! how exciting. you are my hero...one is hard enough for me!

The Thompson Family said...

Congratulations Kory!! That is awesome! Are you sure this is your last one? :-) We are very excited for you guys and we are also thrilled to have a new niece or nephew. I love you!

Sarah said...

That's wonderful news! I'm looking forward to seeing/reading about your pregnancy. :)
Good luck with everything!

~Sarah

Real Life Roberts said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you...it's been a long time waiting for something so worth while, huh?

Lindsay said...

Great news Kory! Glad you had a fab trip and I'm so excited you are having another sweet baby! Congratulations!

Dezaree said...

Corey & Kory
Hi. It's Dezaree. I stumbled across your blog and thought that I would say hello. It's been forever. Corey, I actually got to see your mom and dad at my little sister's reception. She married Kris Mullins. It's was really good to see them. I can't believe that you have 3 kids and a 4th on the way. That is really exciting. Congrats. Well hope all is well with you guys. Take care.
Dez

Dezaree said...

P.S. Corey, can you tell Travis to emaill me or somethng? I would like to catch up with both you guys. my email is dezaree@gmail.com. Thanks.

Nicole said...

Congrats! We are excited for you! Though after my TWO kids, I'm thinking you are very brave!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Kory. That is wonderful news! I can't wait to keep up with all the growings on. lol