Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn and Hershey Kisses


So I am a huge Twilight fan. I have been waiting for this fourth book is seems forever. I even reread the first three to be fresh for the fourth. I read it in just two days and although I liked it, it wasn't what I was expecting. It sounds like this might be the last in the serious about Bella and Edward anyways, but I am hoping that she goes farther with a couple of other characters which I won't mention in case someone hasn't finished yet. I am sad that I am done so I went and bought her other novel called The Host.....



I am not one for sci-fi, but she is such a great writer I am guessing it will be good anyways. So I just started this today. I was reading on her website she plans another book called Midnight Sun, which is Edwards account of Twilight, so at least I have that to look forward to. It sounds very intriguing.
Ok so I went to Texas this weekend for my new nephews blessing and I had the runs the whole weekend. Since I am pregnant I thought it might be something with my messed up digestive system, but today when we were at a birthday party little Gabe kept running to the bathroom with the runs. And boy did he run. He has been running to the bathroom all day long. I keep pumping fluid down him, I just hope that it passes quickly. I don't have any pictures of this past weekend, I am blaming it on how horrible I felt which is the truth. So hopefully I will have more pictures to post soon.

3 comments:

melissa said...

I am about half way through Breaking Dawn, and I agree its not what I expected even tho I don't know how it ends. I actually really liked The Host! Are you done with school for the summer?

Anna Min said...

Sorry you were sick the whole time! I thought it was all pregnancy nausea...
Chase threw up and had diarrhea too...
Maybe he got what you had...
Anyway! Thanks for coming this weekend...
I'm pooped!
(but not sick...:)

The Thompson Family said...

Happy Birthday Kory Jane! I love you!