Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick update

So I have no pictures to go with this post either. I guess you can attribute it to my laziness lately. But hopefully I will get the urge to take pictures tomorrow at Gabe's soccer practice. Today I met with some friends to eat lunch to celebrate my birthday this past week. We had Mexican and I ate so much I am still not hungry nine hours later. In fact, I still feel a little sick from it. I think I might need to give Mexican a rest for a little bit. But thanks for my friends who came and celebrated with me. We had a great time just chatting and laughing. We should do that more often then on birthdays.
My brother in law Travis is living with us for a month until he can get into an apartment and move his family down. They are set to move on September 18th and I am so excited to have my beloved sister in law so close. I have a hard time in general "clicking" with others and from the first time I met her we got along great. We lived by each other in Rexburg and we did everything together. I am so excited to have her close and spend some time with her.
Corey had to switch his testing job from Wednesday night to Tuesday night so that he could take a class at NSU on Wednesday nights this semester. He is so determined to finish his Masters and I am so proud of him for keeping with it. Even if we hardly see him during the week. I am hoping it will make everything worth while in the end. I have to give props to the medical students wives (which I know a few) who basically are single moms for a long time. I have renewed respect for you guys.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm sorry you feel sick from lunch. I had a great time. Happy birthday again.

The Thompson Family said...

I didn't know Travis and his family were moving to Oklahoma. That will be so much fun. I hope you are feeling better. Love you!