Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthdays and A mess

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBER!!
Well my little Gabber turned five today. He is just getting so big. We got him a golf club set with golf bag and some Spongebob golf balls. He loves them and Dad is taking him golfing tomorrow morning to test it out. It is amazing to see how much he has grown over the years. From the moment he was born he has had such a tight grip on mom's heart. Even then he had a deep cry which just carried over to his deep voice. Which at five is really an accomplishment. He is ever so willing to help me and never complains when I ask him to do something for me. He hates being teased and when you do he will give you the cold shoulder for a little while. And those curls!!! How can you resist something as cute as that. Well which is why I usually can't.



As a side note, I had made brownie's and I had to talk on the phone with Corey so I left the bowl unattended on the counter. Not even thinking about it till I get off the phone and come out into the kitchen. There is Lexie standing on a little chair with brownie mix all over her. She just smiles and says I am eating brownie's. Like that is how we usually do it. Although she might have witnessed me taking my occasional lick of batter so who can blame the girl. I was so proud that I didn't get mad, I just thought it was cute and took a picture. Must be all the pregnancy hormones in my system.



1 comment:

The Thompson Family said...

Wish Gabe a happy birthday for us. I can't believe he is five. We wish we could be there. Good luck with school starting up.