Sunday, June 23, 2013

Reunion Vacation

Last week we took off to go to the Rollins reunion in Oklahoma.  My mom has had this planned for awhile and it was the first time all five of us came with our families to be together.  There were 29 total of us there and so my parents opted to rent a huge lodge on Ten Killer Lake instead of having it at their house.  After we were all together you could see the logic in that.  We were so crowded and the sheer amount of kids was overwhelming.  But I have to say the lodge was gorgeous.  It had 6 bedrooms and a game room so all the couples got their own room with a bed.  4 bathrooms made it easy to get everyone ready too.  I couldn't help but take pictures of everyone and the lodge itself.  We were all so excited to be there.  We were there for a total of 4 nights and to me it just wasn't long enough.  The one bad thing was the humidity which I am not used to anymore.  Man was it hot.
 As mom said Beau is setting a bad example for the kids.
 Sally relaxing on the nice deck.
 View of the main deck from the main room.  There were 3 levels to the deck.
 No one was more excited than my Mom.
 Jenn was so happy with the kitchen that she actually smiled for my picture.
 My 2 big bros
 Beau and his wife Melissa
 Sisters
 I love Stacey's smile in this picture.
 This was the master bathroom.  I loved the claw foot tub and the door less shower.
 The huge kitchen
 Corey and Danni
 View of the upstairs from below
 Into the kitchen from the main room.
 The main room from above
 Game room
 Other side of the game room
This was Corey and I room.
 
I have so many pictures to post.  More to come later.

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I know it is the best time ever when all my sibs are in the same place so I am sure this is a trip you will treasure. The house looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow you are on top of it, already posting pics. Thanks for taking so many. We miss you guys and love you!