Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Family Talent Show

On the last night at the cabin my brother organized a talent show.  It seems that some families were more prepared than others (my family being the one not very prepared) and the talent was impressive.  I didn't get pictures of most of the talents.  There was a lot of singing and I won't go through the whole program but just from my family all 3 older kids sang songs.  Hailey sang a small snippet from a song she knew as well.  Corey did a stand up comedy skit which I am sure tomatoes would have been thrown if they were available.  My parents did a synchronized swimming routine that was pretty funny.  Just seeing my dad in a swim hat and goggles was funny enough.  It was really entertaining.

 At the very end Josh put on music for a dance party.  The kids were having a blast.  They just looked so cute dancing around.  I have to say there were some pretty good dancers in the group.  And Hailey granted us all lots of butt slaps.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Ha,ha! A family talent show sounds hysterical and your parents' idea is a crack up.

Thor'sblog said...

That was so much fun and Hailey's talent was my fav....this girl is on fire!

Anonymous said...

Hey, dad and I are synchronized!