Sunday, June 23, 2013

Danni 4 months old

I am a little late on posting this....I am thinking Danni is close to 5 months now but at least I did take the pictures.  She is getting so big so fast.  I love how easily she smiles and giggles.  And how could you not love those chubby cheeks.  The best is that little twinkle in her eyes.  And she is turning over now...in fact I can't keep her on her back.  I don't know why she keeps flipping and then complaining.  It makes floor time not so fun.  Her Dr. appointment has been pushed back so I don't have her official stats, but when I weighed her at home she was close to 14 pounds.  She is just such a loving baby.
 
 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie. I am so glad we got to meet her. She is so adorable.

melissa said...

so cute, and such a good baby!