Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gabe's Chucky Cheese's Party

Oh the joy of Chucky Cheese. I remember growing up and begging my dad to take us there. I think we went once my whole childhood, but for some reason the kids love it. We allowed Logan to have his party there this year, so we had to follow suit with Gabe. He was so excited. He didn't want that many kids there so he could use most of the coins for himself. Go figure right!! But everyone had a great time and Gabe was all smiles all night long. I have to admit the parents had a pretty good time as well.
Gabe in the ticket blaster, he some how caught one in his teeth and I took this perfect picture of him. This is my favorite because yes that is a real Gabe smile and it is so cute.
Gabe in the ticket blaster.
Group photo op with Chucky, notice Eddie's hand (the little boy on the left) he got a feel of chucky that no one else did. I bet Chucky gets felt up a lot.
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
Getting some one on one time with Chucky front and center.
The Ryder's having a grand old time.
Crazy boys.
Now to present my favorite part of the party. Once all the kids left to go play some more games, my friend Christy decided to show me her moves. I love this clip. So fearless and it sealed my night just perfectly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new friend. How could you not? She fits right in with our clan.