Monday, August 16, 2010

Football Fever

Football season is approaching us and I can feel the excitement in the air. Corey is restless for that first game to begin. And I know this is the time of year I can go out with the girls on Saturday and he wants to just chill at home with game after game to watch. This year even my boys have football fever. More especially Logan who just loves it. He will watch game after game with Corey, play football on his Xbox and he finally got to sign up for tackle football this year. He just looks so dang cute in all those pads. I can't wait for his first game of the season. GO CHIEFS!!



I told him to give me a mean look, but I got the tired just out of bed look.
I came home from the gym at 7am this morning to find Logan and Gabe watching football. I couldn't believe they were holding still. Anything for football.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I love that you have a houseful of football boys. Now we just have to get you on board. Logan looks so grown up in his big kid football uniform.

Anonymous said...

Where did my little Logan go? He looks so cute. I remember those days and they are so fun. Love you all.

Walling Family said...

Where has the time go? I can't believe he is old enough to play tackle football!!
How are you doing? Any answers?