Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

We were so blessed this year because Corey and I both got to have our Mom's here for Mother's Day. There is nothing better than being a Mom, and there is also nothing better than my own Mom. She really is so much fun and I miss her so much. I wish we still lived close, but I know I am where we need to be right now.

Being a Mother has been very challenging, but in the same breath it is also very rewarding. I love all my little nuts in their own separate ways. They contribute so much to our family and I couldn't imagine not having them in my life. I get sad to realize that time is passing so quickly. I wish I could hold onto them a little tighter.




Those are some good looking kids.

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Happy Mother's Day Kory. I meant to say in that last post that you look adorable in your black dress and zebra heels. How awesome to have all the grandparents there for Mother's Day and the baptism.

Anonymous said...

I love you very much Kory Jane. What a great mother you are! I still remember when I went to your house here in OK. It was summer and you did not know I was coming. I walked through your house and there you were out on the back lawn with your kids eating a picnic lunch on a blanket. That memory always reminds me of what a special mom you are.