Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Logan's baptism

We have finally reached a big milestone for Logan....he got Baptised last Saturday. I have a hard time thinking of my little boy as old enough for Baptism. I can remember so much since he was born. He is so willing to do everything he can to choose the right. He tries to keep his little brother in line all the time. He is quick to say sorry and just wants to be good in general. He is my soft hearted child and I am so glad he will set the example for my others.

I am so proud of you Logan and your choice to become a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We love you Logan.




3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Amazing! I can't believe we are already here. Who knew these babies would turn into people? How beautiful to see him take this first big step in his mortal journey. He is beaming! Congrats Logan!

Straley Family said...

McKenna is turning 8 this month and we'll be doing the same thing. I feel old. I love all the pictures. It's fun to see Scott and Alisha too. Don't tell anyone but they're my favorite aunt and uncle. I'm just throwing this out there but you guys are welcome to make the ridiculously long drive out here and visit us. There is always the Iowa State Fair where we hold the world record for the most corn dogs ever consumed at a time. We're so proud.

Thor'sblog said...

CONGRATS LOGAN!!