Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catch Up

Oh boy do I have a lot to answer for right? Where have I been, well I did post some but realized that they had some unwanted labels in them so I just deleted them. Long story short it was actually my hubbies computer with the bug not my page, so I did it for nothing. Things have been going pretty well here. The weather is heating up and I am loving every second of it. I even went and bought some cute summer clothes at that consignment shop I had mentioned before. I love that place. Too bad they don't have the size I need for the boys. I figure most boys wear their clothes out around that age anyways. So we went to the park today in the 70 degree weather and loved it. I went with my really good friend Cynthia whom I pretty much hang out with everyday. She has been such a great friend and is always there for me. We even workout together which is great. What is even more great is she does enough talking for the both of us so it makes me more relaxed knowing I don't have to come up with a lot of conversation pieces.
Lexie loves this tree at the park. Easy to climb and so I decided to brave it with her.
What a cutie, she did the posing by herself.

Cynthia and I chillin in the sun
Hailey and I
Trying to walk on uneven surfaces are still a challenge. She just stood there.

Or when she walked this is the stance, stay low to the ground.
I also didn't post a page for Hailey's birthday. Since we had no family around we just did a small celebration. She is getting so big. She still is not saying much. I hear of other babies her age saying words and I freak out because I only get No and mama on occasion. Other than that we get raspberries. Which usually ends up going right in my eyes. She is pretty clingy and sometimes I love it, other times not so much. But I am enjoying my last little miracle.

Right before church, check out her piggy tails.

We were not sure why, but she cried toward the end of her cake. It's her party and she will cry if she wants to.

Taste pretty good, it's chocolate after all.

Celebration

Mom and Hailey. My baby is one.
I have been so blessed as of lately. My mom and dad are coming on Saturday and I should have more pictures to post then.

1 comment:

Seth and Julie said...

Gosh, it has been awhile...your hair is all grown back again and Hailey has piggytails. You look great and that Hailey is a dead ringer for Corey. I thought Logan and Lexie looked like him but Hailey takes the cake.