Saturday, March 27, 2010

Logan's pictures

I finally got Logan in to take some pictures. He is the hardest kid to take a good looking one. For some reason the fake smile always comes out and I am left with cheesy pictures to hang on my wall. Thankfully they were not that bad this time. I can't believe how grown up he is becoming. He is so tall too, which is a great source of pride for Corey. We both know none of our other kids even have chance of being tall. But Logan is way up on the percentile. Maybe not as tall as my niece Mason, but still much taller than normal.

After pictures it was just Logan and I. This does not happen that often so we went out for some ice cream afterwards. He is so quiet and so it was a silent eating contest, but it was so nice just to be with him alone. He is really Witty with his comments and I have been blessed to have such a great son for my first child to set such a great example.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of them are very good. I like the one with the green table and him looking sideways and then the other one is where he is leaning up on the board. I was surprised how tall and lanky he was. See you soon - love you!

melissa said...

He looks so grown up and yet still like a little kid at the same time. He does look tall and skinny. Cute pics