Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Outfits

Since Easter Sunday falls on General Conference this year we did Easter outfits this Sunday. I usually just buy the girls dresses, but I actually got the boys vests as well. They all looked so cute, I was just a proud mom. Hailey did not cooperate for pictures and it made it hard to get them all together looking cute. But I did the best I could with what I had. I have to admit Lexie's dress and hair turned out the best. She just looked so cute and grown up.

This was Gabe's pose idea. Pretty creative.
The attempt of all four, didn't work out.
Brothers and best friends.
Logan supplying lots of cheese.
Look at those long legs.
Gabe with his cute smile.
Gabber.
The girls, Hailey giving us attitude as usual.
How cute is she?
The full view
My little 16 year old.
Isn't she just the cutest?

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Cute stuff! I love Lexie's dress and Hailey's curls and the sweater vests are SO cute. I love argyle. The picture of Gabe and Logan is so sweet. Happy Early Easter Sunday!

Sally said...

I can't believe how curly Hailey's hair is. What cute Easter clothes. My girls won't get to wear their dresses until the week after and that's only if they are lucky.

Anonymous said...

Lexie's dress is amazing. They all look great but that Lexie is quite photogenic.