Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lexie's 5 year pictures

Lexie had her five year pictures taken today. She did such a great job. How someone knows just how to tilt their head and pose is beyond me. But she was a natural. I loved how easy it was and quick. We were in and out in no time. The worst part was picking just a couple of favorites and not getting carried away. I posted all of them so you can see just how cute my Lexie is.












I have been told that I spoil her. And in looking back I guess I do. She has so many clothes that her drawers are not closing, but we actually do get along really well. We love all your children in their own ways, and with Lexie we just click. We are close if just for the fact we still spend all day together. It doesn't help that she acts more like a 16 year old than 4. Sometimes we have pretty normal conversations that I forget how young she is. I love my Lexie girl and I can't believe she is already 5.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Cute pictures. I've still never taken Macy to get her 2 yr ones taken. Maybe next year I will make it. Have fun with your Mom and Dad this weekend.

melissa said...

5 years old :( She does look pretty darn cute!

Seth and Julie said...

Super cute. I have one of Alex laying down with his arms behind his head like that too. We will have to put them side by side at their wedding. We are marrying all of our children to each other, aren't we?

The Thompson Family said...

She is adorable. Jason always tells me how cute Lexie is. I wish we could see you guys more. Love you.