Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun sunny day at the park

It was a gorgeous day today...70's and warm. No wind and the best part is my parents are in town. Yesterday their flight was delayed because of snow in OK and so they didn't even get here till late last night. On top of that their luggage did not make it with them, so they are here with no luggage. So unfortunately we didn't get to go to church. It was such a nice day we just went to the park to enjoy the sun and each other. The kids had a blast playing with Grandpa and dad. Mom and Grandma just laid on the blanket and of course you can't go and not feed the ducks some bread. I realized today how much I have missed the warm weather and I am so excited for spring and summer now that it is officially here.

Hailey the bag lady, she just carried around the empty bread sacks.
Still got those sacks, she was just so cute.
Digging in my diaper bad
She was so tired and grumpy, she would not go to sleep.

Mom and I beside the pond. It was so nice to see her again.

Feeding the ducks.

Hailey looking at the fish
Throw that bread Lexie.
Eating rocks.
Sisters holding hands.
So I just realized I have no pictures of the boys. I guess they were so busy throwing footballs and baseballs I didn't really think about it. I do love them the same. I will have to get some pictures later tonight.
The other night Corey came home with just because flowers. I love these kind of flowers. He does it when he is thinking of me. Makes me feel so great that I have a husband who loves me and wants to see me happy. Plus how can you go wrong with tulips. They are so springy. They are my favorite flower and Corey knows this. He got some points for these!!


2 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I am glad Dad and Mom could come and visit. The weather looks beautiful. I am glad it has warmed up for you. Love you guys!

Sally said...

What a gorgeous looking day! Hailey does look cute carrying around those bags. And your flowers are beautiful! What a good husband. The only thing Josh has brought home for me lately is the flu and strep. Oh, but I still love him.