Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hailey One Year Pictures

What a joy Hailey has been for me. I have no idea if she seems sweeter just for the fact that I have learned patience or maybe I realize this is my last baby and I am eating up every moment of it. The one year mark seems to change everything, and I am really sad to be leaving the baby stage with her. No more bottles, try to get rid of the pacifier and no more rear facing car seats. Hailey is my girl, and she wants me all of the time. She has grown so fast and I love that she is so happy and willing to smile. The pictures were a breeze with her. She did great. I think I might actually cry when we have her party.

She is saying more words now and she is walking most of the time. She is even perfecting squatting down to get toys and standing back up. She loves her food and is eating everything. She has been my first baby to actually like whole milk. I am glad it will make the transition easier for me. So here are the pictures, enjoy.







3 comments:

melissa said...

Cute pics, she is growing up fast! I think Avenley had a shirt like that when she was little. She looks like a very happy baby!

melissa said...

LOL, that is funny! I guess I forgot about that. It is a pretty cute shirt haha

Sally said...

Cute pictures! She has changed so much already. Yesterday James said "I want Logan and Gabe back!"