Saturday, December 12, 2009

So Excited, I Can't Help It.

So I know that some think I might be pitiful, but I just can't help myself. Anytime Marcia Lynn McClure comes out with a new book I get all happy and giddy. I get her books and I honestly devour them. I will read one and not be able to put it down until I am done. I have been known to even start them again right after for a second read. They are just too perfect. There are few books that I can read over and over, and all of hers seem to fall under that category.

Well she is releasing another one, and right now they are taking pre-orders. I have told myself that I am not buying anything I don't really need until at least next month but I made a small exception for this. I will just not go out to lunch with girlfriends to compensate. I have to thank my Mother-In-Law for introducing her to me. I would have never found her if not for Alisha. So now that I have pre-ordered, I now have to wait patiently for the package to arrive. When it does I will do my little happy dance and sit down with my do not disturb sign attached.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will have to read one of her books. When??? I do not know because I have not yet found out where all my time goes. Maybe sometime soon I will figure it out. I love you Kory Jane. Kiss those kids for me and also Cory Scott.

Seth and Julie said...

You have posted about her before and I made a mental note to read something by her but then I forgot. I will have to make a new mental note. I am not really a romance novel girl but whenever someone endorses a book so highly I feel like it is worth it to take a look. Let us know how the new book is.

Sally said...

I have never read any of her books, but now I just might. Miss you guys!

Anna Min said...

I did the same thing the Seth and Julie Commentor did...mental note and never followed up:) thanks for the suggestion for the Book Thief...there's rumors of a book club starting here in Amarillo but no one's taking the initiative...
When you want something done...
:)
Keep sending suggestions this way!