Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Rundown

Merry Christmas!! This year I have little pictures to show, due to a lot of mix ups. But I do have some, and I will always have my personal memories. For Christmas Eve we attempted making ornaments and also a gingerbread house, which neither turned out. After trying both and failing I was frustrated and left it to Corey. The house was not staying up and also the ornaments were not staying glued. But you can't go wrong with opening the pajamas that Grandma Rollins gets them every year. The kids looked so cute in theirs. Thanks so much mom.


That night Corey and I had a hard time putting Lexie's bike together. For something so small they sure make it complicated. But after many hours of cursing and frustration we got it. I also had a lot of wrapping to do as well. But it was well worth it. The kids were so excited in the morning. Logan and Gabe got their prized Xbox 360 and have been playing a lot. Lexie got her candy jewelery maker and loves eating them. Hailey seems indifferent to all her presents, and is just content on following mom around EVERYWHERE. That night we had friends come over and eat Christmas dinner with us. I was nervous because he is a chef and I didn't want to have crappy food. But my Parker house rolls turned out perfecto along with my cake. I was so proud of myself. One of my goals this next year is to be better at picture taking. I just get so caught up and forget to take it along on my adventures. But hopefully on Monday when we go to Washington D.C. for the day I will get some great shots.


But overall this is how I felt about Christmas. And yes Sally that is your present I am opening and I LOVED IT. They are amazing and I have already worn them.

3 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Yeah Merry Christmas. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. What cute kids you have. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!!! I'm glad that your cooking went well. I knew you could do it. Your hair is dark. When did you dye it? The kids look great in their jamies. What a great Christmas - only thing better would of been together. Love you!

melissa said...

cute pictures! looks like you had a nice Christmas!