Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Loving Frank


So I am putting another book review on my blog. I don't even know if people are reading them. But it helps me to go over what I have read and makes it worth it I think. I was disappointed. It wasn't even that good until the end. That was the best part. This was one of those books where I can't wait to get to the end because then I will be done. I am not one of those people who can just quit a book after a couple of chapters because I dislike it. I have to finish it. Even if it is the most boring book in the world. I would have to put this in the same pile as The Shack. Just not that impressed with it.
Of course it doesn't help that I totally disagreed with everything that this book stood for. I wanted to just yell at this lady that she had lost her marbles. I wouldn't waste my time on this one, unless you are just desperate for something to read. I am just glad to get on to another novel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you liked the Shack!