Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Dresses

Since last Sunday was our Christmas Sunday and church was cancelled we made up for it yesterday. I always buy the girls Christmas dresses. And every year I hear from Corey why exactly they need a new dress. Well it was tradition in my family and I am going to keep it going. I loved both of their dresses and I can't wait for Hailey to get some hair so I can do something with it.


No, this was not my Christmas dress, mommy is exempt from that tradition.



5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

They are beautiful! I force Christmas clothes on my kids too. I love traditions. Oh, and I love Hailey's bald head. They have their whole lives to have hair, everyone should be bald for a little while. Can you tell I am partial to bald babies? If you can get them bald and chubby cheeked, even better!

Anonymous said...

What cute dresses. I thought I recognized your skirt. You should treat yourself to a dress too. You earn it. Your hair has really grown. Tell Corey Scott that buying a dress for Christmas is part of the Christmas rules. Hasn't he ever heard of that?

Sally said...

I wanted to buy the girls Christmas dresses this year but I just couldn't justify it because Samm's dress still fit her from last Christmas and Macy is too young to care. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas.

melissa said...

I buy the girls dresses every year too. men just don't understand! The girls got to wear theirs to Alex's wedding too

The Thompson Family said...

What cute dresses and beautiful girls. I love Hailey's gold/metalic dress. Love you!