Friday, December 18, 2009

Old Photos

I was searching through old posts and I found these pictures. It makes me slightly sad that my kids are growing up so quickly. They don't even look the same. Sometimes I wish I could just hold on to them and not let them get any older. Logan just looks so young, I guess because lately he has really grown into a big boy now. I am so grateful for this site and for the blogs I took time to do. I love looking back at old photos and reliving those treasured moments. I copied some of my favorites to re post and re share.

Getting ready for Logan Kindergarten and Gabe pre-K first day of school.
Lexie and I at Wooloroc

Kids outside our house in OK playing hopscotch.

Brothers at Logan's eating dinner.

Our Anniversary (right before Cancun which is why I am so dark)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy they do look small in those pictures. It is great being able to look back on previous photos. I am waiting for snow pics. I love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yea - did you notice the little curly que's on top of your head? Antenas I guess. (hopefully not horns)