Monday, April 7, 2008

Never Satisfied

Well my husband has said he is tired of hearing it, so I guess I have to complain to my dear blog who always understands!! I hate to be one of those women who complain about their weight. I am not complaining necessarily about my weight, but how frustrated I am that I do not look like the women on Muscle and Fitness magazine. I workout hard everyday and run like crazy. Yes I did my Body fat with the skin fold test and I was 19 percent, which is in the lean category, but I am still not satisfied with my results. I know you girls out there don't want to hear my sob story...but I just want to get to my goal before I get pregnant again. (If I can talk myself into it one more time that is.) I have become accustomed to my three grown up kids and taking care of a baby is so much more work. Oh well, I will try harder I guess with my weights and exercise and hopefully in one month my body fat will have decreased somewhat. I was going to post a picture of myself in my Cancun bathing suit, but I just couldn't do it. Maybe next month!!! Boy being a women is so hard.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Just out of curiousity what percent body fat do you want to be at? I think the girls on the cover of those magazines spend at least four hours a day at the gym, and they are air brushed...I wish I could get air brushed.

Anonymous said...

Get a new mirror, that one is defective!

Lindsay said...

Don't forget the assets you do have; a tight, toned beautiful body and blonde hair to boot! Being "in shape" is always a relative and individual term. Too bad there isn't a cookie cutter we can use on ourselves!